Question regarding X1 and PC DL.

Canada
Canada, Montreal
CheeksClapper9
Hello guys,

I have a little question for you.

I live in Canada and in the Canadian MS store, they don't have the Deluxe Edition of FH3.
I don't have an X1 so I'm gonna buy on PC.

Can I buy it on the Xbox Store and still be able to DL it when it comes out on my PC?

Thank you for answering my question :D

Hello guys,

I have a little question for you.

I live in Canada and in the Canadian MS store, they don't have the Deluxe Edition of FH3.
I don't have an X1 so I'm gonna buy on PC.

Can I buy it on the Xbox Store and still be able to DL it when it comes out on my PC?

Thank you for answering my question :D
Yes, I believe buying a digital copy on either platform gives you access to a digital copy on the other as well.

I'm in a similar predicament as well. I pre ordered the Ultimate edition from the US xbox store (I'll play on PC) because the French store didn't offer it (it redirected me to the US version of the store which had it). I'm hoping I'll actually be getting the ultimate, and on the correct platform as well. Time will tell.

I was just checking the Dutch xbox store (im gonna buy it for pc) in all of the editions descriptions its says; supports xbox play anywhere.

But when you scroll a bit more down it says ; to play one Xbox, im kinda confused.

I was just checking the Dutch xbox store (im gonna buy it for pc) in all of the editions descriptions its says; supports xbox play anywhere.

But when you scroll a bit more down it says ; to play one Xbox, im kinda confused.

Same on every store I'm guessing. I saw that as well. Since this is new, we're all pretty confused, but in a few months when more titles will be available and people will have used that method, it'll be less confusing.

nightmare1993

i just ordered the digital FMH 3 Ultimate on the CA store and the Deluxe is there @ C$99. Here's a link - https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/p/forza-horizon-3-deluxe-edition/9nblggh4rq44
Once there hit pre-order and a small window will open. Hit Buy fairly quickly or it will kick you out. Once you choose payment method and everything goes through the download to your XB1 will commence almost immediately. they will email you with the how and where to get the PC download. I hope that was clear - ENJOY!

Cheers . . . . str8shtr

nightmare1993

i just ordered the digital FMH 3 Ultimate on the CA store and the Deluxe is there @ C$99. Here's a link - https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/p/forza-horizon-3-deluxe-edition/9nblggh4rq44
Once there hit pre-order and a small window will open. Hit Buy fairly quickly or it will kick you out. Once you choose payment method and everything goes through the download to your XB1 will commence almost immediately. they will email you with the how and where to get the PC download. I hope that was clear - ENJOY!

Cheers . . . . str8shtr
Hey, welcome to GTP. :) Just popping in quickly to point out that, when you're replying to someone, it's always best to click "Reply" on their post so a) they get an alert and know you've replied to them and b) so people can keep track of the discussion more easily (a quote of their post appears in yours when you click "Reply").

Hey, welcome to GTP. :) Just popping in quickly to point out that, when you're replying to someone, it's always best to click "Reply" on their post so a) they get an alert and know you've replied to them and b) so people can keep track of the discussion more easily (a quote of their post appears in yours when you click "Reply").

10-4 Will do and thanks!

Latest Posts

Back