Question weight ? in online races.. and points balance - selection car in lobby out of parameter

• Thread starter SMO0OKE67
  • 0 comments

NEW BALANCE SYSTEM

• Total voters

SMO0OKE67

(Banned)
Italy
Italy
i play all time at gt in gt 5 was possible set limit hp horsepower.. and weight car for balance., choise point of system balance based on algorithms , select from all owner car who have the best performances for race and condition.

now on gt sport i must read first the rules of lobby , if i entry not have possibility to choise my cars if no have yet the parametrer of room (is right this ????) , no can select car if i entry in a room with limit of 500 horsepower , if my car was have set up on 600 hp , i must can select car it and modify parameter to ability it to the race .

need a manual balanced sistem in point not auto pre setted balance , now all know 3/4 car most performance and use it , the balance not real BALANCE a car are most fast Nissan gt r on Group 3 is most fast , the game is yet ended !!!!!!!! , i need set points balance for mix the situation from power and weight and track to create most baqlnced situation , not good if i see 8 gt r on 12 car on the race ... no sense all with same car . so i need points balance for create new condition .

problem of weight - the weight mode used in sport is reral wrong , the limit must aplly on minimum not in the MAX !!!!!!!!!!
WHO IS THE ENGENERING ???

IS POSSIBLE SET THE WEIGHT ONLY IN THE LIMIT UP NO IN LIMIT THE LOW , THIS NO HAVE SENSE , CAN ENTRY IN MY LOBBY CAR VERY LIGHT , IS EASY TO UNDENSTAND , NO NEED LIMIT WEIGHT IN UP , MOST WEIGHT AND THE CAR IS MOST SLOW !!!!!!!!!!! (PLEASE VERIFY SET OF THE WEIGHT - I REASON IS REAL THAT I WRITE).

THE GAME IS GOOD i precise Need little mod ....,
other problem is no other class of difficult on off- line arcade mode ..., or sistem with nummer , because level pro is too low for have decent competition , is possible only (having balance sistem on ) pass car but the car no pass player , also the classement is ever the same 2 bmw on leader possition ( on forza there are off line a dinamic race ).

excuse for error in english but the things that need set for have a better game are that i write.

regards to all

SMO0OKE67

Back