Question?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dubmeister
  • 2 comments
  • 448 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2
Hi. Im from Cape Town, South Africa.

I have just purchased GT4 and damm Im addicted!!!!! Love it!!!

I see there are plenty of guys talking about drifting. Are there drifting tournaments or competions in GT4? Or are there just specefic tracks that are used for drifting.

Also if there are tournaments where do I find them?

Please do not delete this thread. I have limited time being on the net. (at an internet cafe) Dont have enough time to search for similar topics.
 
dubmeister
I see there are plenty of guys talking about drifting. Are there drifting tournaments or competions in GT4? Or are there just specefic tracks that are used for drifting.
As jammyozzy said, you'll find everything you need in the drifting forums. Please post any questions you have there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back