Questions about custom races .....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gersicer
  • 2 comments
  • 871 views
Messages
145
Canada
Canada
I do a lot of custom races in arcade mode and i'm trying to find the best settings for tire wear and fuel .... Well, the most "realistic" settings anyway. 2x, 3x, 7x .....???

Since I really don't have the patience (or the time ;) ) to all the testing required, I was wondering if someone has already figured this one out ? Or is it really obvious and i'm just missing something :)

I'm not looking for car or track specific numbers, just a general rule of thumb so i can make the races a little more interesting and challenging.

For your information i race mostly gr. 3, gr. 4, gr 1 and F1 in this format.

So if someone has an idea about this it would be greatly appreciated.
 
Well depends on what circuit you are on, the supposed length for said race, and how much do you want some pit stop actions.
 
He said realistic so I would be guessing akin to real life.
As far as what we can guess they're shooting for, 1x would be real. That's why there's 2x, 3x, 6x, ect.
Meaning 3 times the speed of normality.
 
Back