Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
Oh this is not fair. You're going to get me into lots of trouble and i've not done anything wrong!!

(I do prefer being on top though. Not necessarily with a topic involved.)

The one known as Sn00pie.

How many rep points do i have?

:dopey:
I'm not saying, 'cos then everyone else will want to know, and I'm not looking it up for everyone. But lets just say, not a lot. You wouldn't have difficulty counting them on one hand. Even if you had lost a couple of fingers...

The one known as Sn00pie.

I'm not saying, 'cos then everyone else will want to know, and I'm not looking it up for everyone. But lets just say, not a lot. You wouldn't have difficulty counting them on one hand. Even if you had lost a couple of fingers...
Could you tell me how many I have in a riddle :dopey:

To my knowledge, only Famine has refused to be come a moderator, but... are there any others?

To my knowledge, only Famine has refused to be come a moderator, but... are there any others?

Just to straighten that out, I never turned down a moderatorship as, until I was asked, I was never asked. I did state a couple of times that I probably wouldn't want to become one, but I've mellowed with age.

Mellowed? Who?

Is that like the covered in jam thing again, or is that mallow I'm thinking about?

And Evan, you'd need the hands of about 16 people (plus Def Leppard's drummer) to count your rep points.

Just to straighten that out, I never turned down a moderatorship as, until I was asked, I was never asked. I did state a couple of times that I probably wouldn't want to become one, but I've mellowed with age.

...Huh?

Yes, congrats indeed.

As for Famine, he had been offered it a time or two before. He refused it, as it was not something he desired. He now believes that he can help make more of difference here on GTP as an SM.

Also, EE, I do know that LoudMusic also was offered a mod position, but he declined.

You've got an Autobianchi full.

And I'm stopping now.

That was in response to Evan having a lot.
But it's nice to know I have a budget italian car full of them.

Why would anyone turn down being a mod? I mean, its like GTPremium. But better. Although if it was offered to me, if I accepted it I wouldn't actually do anything,,, probably just to look in the Premium forum and mod forum,,,

They decline it because they're not selfish.

Why would anyone turn down being a mod? I mean, its like GTPremium. But better. Although if it was offered to me, if I accepted it I wouldn't actually do anything,,, probably just to look in the Premium forum and mod forum,,,

It's alot of responsibility. Not so much now since the moderation team is pretty big, but it's still alot of work keeping Jordan happy :D.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't want to be a mod (Right, like that would happen :lol:). Takes alot more time and work than I'd want to dedicate here.

Duċk;2533252
They decline it because they're not selfish.

Or because they feel they'd not have the time or experience to help improve the environment of GTP. Which is good, I suppose, because it would be desirable to have a reliable schedule of sorts, and to know the site well. Though they are allowed to have fun too, it seems that a moderator should have the maturity to calm "situations" and to make the many decisions they have to make.

I would decline!! I don't have what it takes to be a mod.
Really?

-------------------
My guess is that the members who decline the offer, do it because they know they wouldn't spend enough time online to fulfill their duties as moderators.

Really?

-------------------
My guess is that the members who decline the offer, do it because they know they wouldn't spend enough time online to fulfill their duties as moderators.
Nope, I really mean what I say. I spend enough time online (I'm still on sick leave so I have time enough).

Ooh! Ooh! Tell me my rep points in a riddle!
You don't want to know.

Is that all you think it is? You should know better than that. You've given us enough work to do...

calvinsmomff4.gif

Back