Questions and innuendos about Moderators

  • Thread starter Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
  • 300,450 views
can mods ban themselves?
 
can mods ban themselves?
Yes, as can Admins, and even Jordan. Jordan has access to the database, not as Jordan the member, but rather Jordan the owner. So a simple click and he's back.

On the banning issue, you should instead ask "how many have been banned?" As opposed to "Who's banned the most?"
 
Yes, as can Admins, and even Jordan. Jordan has access to the database, not as Jordan the member, but rather Jordan the owner. So a simple click and he's back.

On the banning issue, you should instead ask "how many have been banned? As opposed to Who's banned the most?

Ok,

How many have been banned by Famine

How many have been banned by Daan

How many have been banned by Der Alta

How many have been banned by Duke

How many have been banned by Jordan

How many have been banned by Scaff

How many have been banned by TM

How many have been banned by Pako

How many have been banned by Sage

How many have been banned by Fred

How many have been banned by Swift

How many have been banned by GG

How many have been banned by Sn00pie



Im just kidding. :p

Anyway, my £5 is on Der Alta

Spec....
 
So... How many people have been banned?

:D

Damn. Treed.
 
TB
So... How many people have been banned?

:D

Damn. Treed.
842 accounts have been banned.
 
...How many of them were Jared? :D
 
842 accounts have been banned.

Wow, that was a bigger number than i anticipated! I actually have a couple of questions for you Jordan and understand if you dont want to discuss the details but;

1- Would it be possible to get a "Jordans eye view" of GTPlanet? Im just wondering how much it would differ, maybe just a couple of extra buttons here and there. Or maybe it looks like the matrix? i dont know.

2- As a rough estimate, how much do you think GTP has cost you since it started? Disregarding money received from Premium memberships.

Thanks

Spec....
 
842 accounts have been banned.

How many were actual 'poor quality' members rather than just spam?
 
842 banned? How many of them have returned or got a second chance???
 
I see, than they haven't all been added to the banned user log than:D
 
I can probably name 8 of his accounts off the top of my head. He's been back I think over 20 times.
 
I see, than they haven't all been added to the banned user log than:D

Yeah, I think back in the day of GTP's early years they didn't keep a log of banned user's.
 
Yeah, I think back in the day of GTP's early years they didn't keep a log of banned user's.

No, but i included the one before the log was started, the first one on the list was his second ban, they haven't added them all since than.
 
I'm missing 1 post. Is it possible that it has been deleted????
 
Nope, it still appears here.
 
I've to clarify that and explain it better. I'm missing a single post in another thread, so my question to the mods; did someone of you deleted it???
 
I've to clarify that and explain it better. I'm missing a single post in another thread, so my question to the mods; did someone of you deleted it???
You made an off-topic post in response to someone elses useless post, both of which were deleted.
 
You made an off-topic post in response to someone elses useless post, both of which were deleted.
That's why this forum is so good. Nice job, hehe
 
Of the 842 that have been banned, the majority, by a long shot are spammers. Following that are the list of people that chose inappropriate member names.

In reality, the list of real members who've been banned for AUP violations is still fairly small.
 
I have a question (My 2nd braincell has just kicked in.)

When a mod bans someone, why is the door always to your left?
 
I've to clarify that and explain it better. I'm missing a single post in another thread, so my question to the mods; did someone of you deleted it???

Sorry, i thought you meant the first post in this thread.

edit: treed, again:grumpy:
 
In reality, the list of real members who've been banned for AUP violations is still fairly small.

Like about double the size of the banned user log list or less than that?
 
I have a question (My 2nd braincell has just kicked in.)

When a mod bans someone, why is the door always to your left?
Because thats where Gord says it is.
 
Does GTP look a lot different if you're a mod, super or not??? Do you guys have a lot of buttons to play with??? What's the difference between a mod, super or not and an admin????

Are you allowed to post a pic of how GTP looks like if you're a mod????
 
Why the excess of question marks?????????
 
Back