Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
Are you allowed to post a pic of how GTP looks like if you're a mod????

This was already requested in this very thread.

1- Would it be possible to get a "Jordans eye view" of GTPlanet? Im just wondering how much it would differ, maybe just a couple of extra buttons here and there. Or maybe it looks like the matrix? i dont know.

Thanks

Spec....

I would guess not. But I'll leave that to the admins. :D

Also, the extra question marks really aren't necessary.

Why the excess of question marks?????????
I think I use them to emphasize things, I guess.

Why is it so bad to use excessive question marks, tell me that??????????????

I was in a bad mood a minute ago and wanted to make a big fuss over this. i was surely going to get banned but I wisely edited my post. I still don't think it's a bad thing to use excessive punctuation marks IMO.

Why is it so bad to use excessive question marks, tell me that??????????????

It looks like a ten year old is typing. Why not use the :boggled: smiley for emphasis instead of a train of the same character?

And there you have it kikie, but let it be known that trailing periods are acceptable......

:)

It doesn't look much different. Why do you ask?

attachment.php

EDIT: Fixed spelling error. Added crosshairs and mod opts.

M

Attachments

• joke.jpg
    joke.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 322
And there you have it kikie, but let it be known that trailing periods are acceptable......

What do you mean with trailing periods? My English is so bad that I don't understand. Please explain.

I can't use smileys. There's something wrong with it.

///M-Spec
Why do you ask?
curiosity. So, looking at that picture. I'm a candidate to get banned. Ok, so be it.

Does GTP look a lot different if you're a mod, super or not??? Do you guys have a lot of buttons to play with??? What's the difference between a mod, super or not and an admin????

The differences between levels of staff have already been explained in this thread.

GTP looks almost entirely the same to us as it does to you. On the index pages we have a little check box next to each thread (and, in a thread, a little check box next to each post). On the index pages is a Thread Options menu that affects the threads we check off above (in a thread, it's a Post Options menu that affects the checked posts).

We also see every user's number of rep, warning, and infraction points, if they have any. But don't ask, because if Jordan wanted everybody to know exact numbers, he'd turn them back on for all to see.

We also see every user's number of rep, warning, and infraction points, if they have any. But don't ask, because if Jordan wanted everybody to know exact numbers, he'd turn them back on for all to see.

Are a member's 'infraction points' an anonymous mod-given rating. Or do they always relate to a public or PM'd warning?

If you get infraction points you will know about it, you can also see any official warnings in your profile settings even if you don't get any infraction points for it.

Yeah – infractions are always dispatched through an automagic PM, and the tally is kept on one’s profile page.

What do you mean with trailing periods? My English is so bad that I don't understand. Please explain.

I can't use smileys. There's something wrong with it.

Trailing periods = "........." Making reference to Swift's title that has trailing periods in it. I also use trailing periods.....

If you type:
Code:

...you don't get a :) ?

:lol: Just a little 'ball busting', as we in the NY/NJ area like to say. You don't seem to have any warnings or infactions. Relax :)

M
Yeah, ozzy was kind enough to explain what "ball busting" means.

What does "smarktard: 235" means? You see, I'm using only 1 question mark, I'm learning.

I wasn't worried to get banned. :)

What does "smarktard: 235" means?

A smacktard is an idiot and/or troublemaker. It is popular in some internet FPS gaming communities. I first heard it playing Battlefield 2. Since you were wondering if there were any mod secret things we see and you guys don't, I made up a fictional rating system for use in the joke picture. You know, like a negative rep system.

:lol: I thought we had a discussion to not disclose moderator screen shots of GTP?

Whoops. My bad... :indiff: But hey, at least I didn't tell them about the super duper secret pr0n forum for mods.

...doh!!

M

This is a funny and informative thread. :D

I gotta say fantastic work guys, this is an awesome site. I really enjoy coming here. So many great, friendly and funny people here. Keep up the great work. 👍

MachỎne;2538485
$20 gets you Annual Premium (Which is a year subscription to the Topless Babes thread, basically.)

* Which may, or may not, contain actual pictures of actual topless babes.

Latest Posts

Back