Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
Famine, I think indigo is a totally gay color.

Do i get banned now?

Why would you? You aren't insulting anyone - just passing a personal opinion that a collection of certain energy-level photons can, in some way, be homosexual.

Famine thinks that Sheffield United are the best team ever.

Famine loves this car.

hekkskirt%20mazda%20mx3.jpg

Bye, I'll see you all later, after I've created a new account.

Woah. That car looks awesome.

See, it even blew the roof off of all of those pillars there.

Famine thinks that Sheffield United are the best team ever.

Famine loves this car.

hekkskirt%20mazda%20mx3.jpg

Bye, I'll see you all later, after I've created a new account.

*genetically engineers the daanflu virus*

Nooooooo!!!!

Daan's gone (although something tells me he isn't really banned)! :(

Who'll take up the position of Meanie Moderator?

Lthiele, remember when you tried to change you member title to 'proud new psp owner' and it wouldn't let you use the word 'owner'? People were also commenting that you can't put admin or moderator in your title as well. I assume that they won't let you put 'banned' in your member title either. Although I wouldn't recommend doing it if you could. Imagine if you really did get banned and you thought your account was still active?

Daan isn't banned evryone. If a member is banned they have the member title spelt 'Banned'. Daan's does not have a capital 'B' which would mean that he is still active.

Daan isn't banned evryone. If a member is banned they have the member title spelt 'Banned'. Daan's does not have a capital 'B' which would mean that he is still active.

And I would've gotten away with too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

i'm curios, would i get warned if i set my status to New Member or Banned?
Try it. No, really, try it.

Normally I would brag on about how I foiled a super moderator's plan but that would probably lead to me getting banned. And this time with a capital 'B'. :lol: :sly:

Thanks Sage. Maybe you'll become admin one day! :sly:

Do Duke and Der Alta have less powers then Jordan? And if so what can Jordan do that they can't?

Call me inquisitive...... 💡
Jordan controls the database. Duke and I don't have access to the dBase. IP bans, access to the Main GTP site, and a few other abilities.

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this, but has anyone ever reported my posts or complained about me?

I'm not exactly the best member, but I'm curious if i've ever pissed somebody off enough.
Nope, you're in the clear.

ЯebЯum!;2527688
Would you guys stop trying to recreate a convo thread?
That's the best post made in this thread in the last couple days.

Back