Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
yes it was sUn, i cant remember if it was him or if he gave his details to another member... but either way his account was used to ban a whole range of memebers including some mods?

yes it was sUn, i cant remember if it was him or if he gave his details to another member... but either way his account was used to ban a whole range of memebers including some mods?

I believe he let his account information out, but later continued the destruction on his own accord.

I remember those days!

I believe he let his account information out, but later continued the destruction on his own accord.

I remember those days!

Yes it was 3am in the morning and was chaos in MSN/AIM haha

Mods posting in 2nd user accounts... nobody knowing if it was fake or real.. haha chaos...

I think we were even chatting on msn at the time..

:lol: That must be one heck of a time back then. Is there still any mods here have been affected by this? So which mods did he banned anyways?

Edit: So what happened to sUn anyways? Is it similar to PS case?

Yes it was 3am in the morning and was chaos in MSN/AIM haha

Mods posting in 2nd user accounts... nobody knowing if it was fake or real.. haha chaos...

I think we were even chatting on msn at the time..

Oh, wow. I did space about the alternate accounts some of the mods had. I was thinking it was some sort of joke at one point.

Sun wasn't a mod, he got details off another moderator. But I don't think the mod was ever banned - sUn was.

Edit: Tree'd

Who was this mod? But why would anyone, let alone a mod let some random into their account even as a joke? 👎 to the mod

If I remember correctly, that mod "invited" him into his account as a part of the "joke." That's what got the mod banned.

That is stupid....why would he ever do that? Besides, who IS this mod anyways? Was he a good mod at that point or was he just one of those randomly picked mod from the early days of GTP?

I just cant help but notice this:
scr24f0d92wq6it0.jpg

:lol: What on earth? Was he really a good moderator. Looks like one of those "randomly picked" mods in the early days of GTP. Registered on August 13 2001. So what happened to him anyways? Looks like he hasn't been online for almost 2 years!!!!!

Where are you getting the idea that mods are "randomly picked" from?

Well because nobody can provide me with a reason.... :rolleyes: Besides, don't tell me he was a good moderator if he accidentally let someone used his account..... I mean there should be a lot of responsibility being a moderator.

Well because nobody can provide me with a reason.... :rolleyes: Besides, don't tell me he was a good moderator if he accidentally let someone used his account..... I mean there should be a lot of responsibility being a moderator.
I've always used the same criteria when selecting moderators - someone responsible, mature, honest, and who understands the direction that I want to take the site. Jon was a frequent poster in the day and someone I had much contact with. He was also a very good moderator, but he changed for many reasons, most of which are unknown to me.

I've always used the same criteria when selecting moderators - someone responsible, mature, honest, and who understands the direction that I want to take the site. Jon was a frequent poster in the day and someone I had much contact with. He was also a very good moderator, but he changed for many reasons, most of which are unknown to me.

Well that clear things up! :) Well sorry for the nonsense before this. (yes, forgive me daan :nervous:) But why on earth would he "change"? If he was so good and all. Did he left any clue on why he was acting up or why he had to do the things he had to do? Surely you had asked him something before removing his moderating powers......

If memory serves me correctly, he had joined the military. After taking a hiatus from the site, he returned with very different attitudes. He actually denied that he had given out his account details, but this was a ludicrous claim from the evidence I had against him. It was all a very strange situation.

But why on earth would he "change"?

People change.

GTPlanet has been around for quite some time now. Have you changed in the last 6 years? I know I have - 6 years is one fifth of my life...

If memory serves me correctly, he had joined the military. After taking a hiatus from the site, he returned with very different attitudes. He actually denied that he had given out his account details, but this was a ludicrous claim from the evidence I had against him. It was all a very strange situation.
Oh I See, well maybe thats the reason why he changed. Hope he does well now..... so is he still in the army? Any news from him or anything?
People change.

GTPlanet has been around for quite some time now. Have you changed in the last 6 years? I know I have - 6 years is one fifth of my life...
Definitely.
But joining the army does really change a persons mindset. I mean if you were forced to leave your country and have to leave your family behind all just to "serve your country" does really have an effect on you. A war isn't just going to be over in just a month or so, who knows what would happen then.... :scared:

It's my fault that he's impatient? Or that one of our other (currently) 100397 members couldn't have done it first? :sly:

Edit: You edited your post, causing me to edit mine. :grumpy:

Never... ;)

Sorry. I was away last week and since my other half responded it slipped my mind to. Cheers though :)

Back