Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
I know none of you insult, but I doubt anyone would think of using that kind of humour towards a mod. Maybe we're just paranoid about the consequences.
I'm sarcastic with anyone. I guess it's person specific, and you can talk to mods if you feel you don't deserve the infraction you probably won't get and they'll either agree and take the points back or explain why you were given these.

Some mods have had amazingly epic pages-long arguments with other members that have, at times, grown heated.

A regular member can use the same language a moderator uses while responding to a moderator (with the caveat that a moderator can order another member to stop posting content... which happens infrequently). As long as the argument doesn't get personal, the member and his argument get to remain on GTP.

A regular member can use the same language a moderator uses while responding to a moderator
Whatever, niky. :rolleyes:

- - - - -

The majority of my posts contain at least some form of sarcasm, unless I'm on official Hogwarts GTPlanet business, then I tend to play it straight.

The thing to remember is 1) the staff are just normal folks (except for Famine (we're still waiting on the test results)) and 2) text does not, and never will, convey tone very well. If one us crosses the line (note: simply disagreeing doesn't count), report it.

I know users can reports mods to Jordan if they feel they've been punished in a wrong way, but has Jordan ever had to take action against a mod?

I know users can reports mods to Jordan if they feel they've been punished in a wrong way, but has Jordan ever had to take action against a mod?
2 mods have been banned before. One for deleting posts they didn't agree with despite them being in line with the AUP and one for giving their account details away.

As for has anyone had infractions repealed? I don't know.

I know none of you insult, but I doubt anyone would think of using that kind of humour towards a mod. Maybe we're just paranoid about the consequences.
That's what we're always saying about you in our secret meetings.

Reported! :grumpy:

-

Famine is at least 98% genetically identical to us regular Homo Sapiens Sapiens... I think.
Nope, wrong. :D

I remember Famine once said that he is, considering his brother having dark hair, a genetic oddity compared to his relatives. :lol:

I could be wrong and remember wrongly though. :sly:

Which super-light sports car would you pick from this list? In any variant of the car, of course. If it isn't legal in your country, pretend it is.

Caterham Seven
KTM X-BOW
Ariel Atom
BAC Mono
LCC Rocket
Formula Ford (Street Legal)

While naked? Maybe. On the throne, not yet.

-

I'd pick a Morgan Three-Wheeler, but that's just me.

Have you ever banned someone whilst sitting on the throne? :D
Can you ban people on your phone?
Yes I've banned them on the throne,
Yes I've banned them with my phone.

I have banned them here and there,
I have banned them everywhere.

I will ban them, DQuaN & Ranman,
I do not like bad eggs - or spam.

Back