Questions about museum cards

  • Thread starter Thread starter lichou
  • 6 comments
  • 1,113 views
Messages
63
Messages
jujubee88
What is the purpose of museum cards? Where do I find them or use them? I know I receive at least 5 cards each day.

Thanks in advance!
 
In GT Life at the left hand side of the screen, you will find an icon for the museum. That's where the cards basically "go" once you receive them. There, you can view the information displayed on the museum cards for the car each one represents. Does this answer your question?
 
Thanks Tagger, I will take a look later today
 
I found mine but the big picture is what good are they?
 
I found mine but the big picture is what good are they?

In a gameplay sense? Not much. In a real world sense, they provide some back story to the cars in the game, have some interesting photos, and there is a trophy for collecting the whole set.
 
You're supposed to get terribly excited and swap them with people in the manner of primary school children with soccerballing stickers.

Hmmmph.
 
so.. should we start an museum card trade thread? lol
 
Back