Questions about trading..

  • Thread starter Thread starter DC9990
  • 6 comments
  • 495 views

DC9990

Premium
Messages
762
Messages
GTP_DC9990
I didn't know whether to put this in the Marketplace as its partly about that but then again it is a Question so if I've got it in the wrong place I'll move it.

First question:
I've received a 24 ticket in a trade which is in my gifts so I sent my part of the deal.
I tried to receive it after sending my part but it wont work.
Instead of the box coming up saying it worked it does nothing & after about a second or two it just carries on as if I did nothing (ie being able to move the cursor around like before)
Has this happened to anyone else & if so how to I get my 24 ticket..

Second question:
This is more a question of etiquette.
I had arranged a trade with someone for the 17th (of this month) I didn't receive anything from him so just left it & thought he'd forgotten.
Yesterday I get messages from him saying that he sent it & wants his ticket now.
I checked my garage to see if I had accidentally taken it without knowing as I've had a few days when I got 50 items in the gift thing & just pressed receive all.
Its not in my garage. Neither is it still in my gifts. He says he definitely sent it, what should I do?
 
1. What is your current level? If <24, maybe you can't receive it?

2. Might have to bite the bullet on it since you can't prove it one way or the other. You never know what the other person might do, and you don't want a bad reputation. Send him what you promised--take the high road...
 
Sometimes trades can go wrong.

If someone sends you the ticket and you cant open it... sorry you can do anything.
On the other hand if someone claims that sent you a car or whatever be careful it could be a scammer...

So my advice.. leave it that way and just trade with good reputation traders.
 
1. What is your current level? If <24, maybe you can't receive it?

2. Might have to bite the bullet on it since you can't prove it one way or the other. You never know what the other person might do, and you don't want a bad reputation. Send him what you promised--take the high road...

I'm level 32 so it's not that. Everything else is being received fine, I've opened a 24 before from a previous trade, I think it might just be messed up somehow & I'll just have to leave it there/delete it.
 
You could try & look at your & his log on the community page to see if he actually did send it & if you got it. It might clear that up.
 
The receive all sorted the ticket problem & the guy either sent it again or it just took a while to turn up as it arrived not long ago so I don't know what happened there.
 
The receive all sorted the ticket problem & the guy either sent it again or it just took a while to turn up as it arrived not long ago so I don't know what happened there.

If you have more than 50 items waiting to be recieved you cannot receive anything else (period). He would get a message saying your box is full (if he attempted to send after your box was full). That would count as his trade for the day.
 
Back