Questions about Tuning without BOP

• Thread starter Woodbooger
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
Hey guys, how's it going? Long-time lurker here, finally signed up and good to be apart of the community. I recently started doing lobby races, I've spent most of my time in GT Sport doing Daily Races and bounce between A/S and A+/S, but have now ventured into lobby races and tuning. I've looked at many of the posts on tunes from Minkihl setups, Jeje6410 Garage, etc. I appreciate their hard work and they have some great setups to get started, but I'm looking to tune without BOP.

I'm looking for the best all around tune without BOP for Renault R.S.01 and/or Porsche RSR and any car for that matter lol. I've used other setups from here as a base and make some minor tweaks but there's been a few times where I'm in a room with someone who isn't as good of a driver but clearly has a better tune, idk if it's the transmission setup or what. It can get frustrating when someone who is driving with every single assist on is breezing by me lol. I've tried various ways to go about setting up gear ratios and none seem to hold up. Has anyone seen the transmission video about "adjustment values" and using the calculator? Does this even work?

Sorry for being longwinded I'm just basically asking if there is a better way for me to go about tuning without BOP, max HP and max weight reduction and just getting the best tune you can out of a car. Thanks for anyone who reads and can help!

Hey guys, how's it going? Long-time lurker here, finally signed up and good to be apart of the community. I recently started doing lobby races, I've spent most of my time in GT Sport doing Daily Races and bounce between A/S and A+/S, but have now ventured into lobby races and tuning. I've looked at many of the posts on tunes from Minkihl setups, Jeje6410 Garage, etc. I appreciate their hard work and they have some great setups to get started, but I'm looking to tune without BOP.

I'm looking for the best all around tune without BOP for Renault R.S.01 and/or Porsche RSR and any car for that matter lol. I've used other setups from here as a base and make some minor tweaks but there's been a few times where I'm in a room with someone who isn't as good of a driver but clearly has a better tune, idk if it's the transmission setup or what. It can get frustrating when someone who is driving with every single assist on is breezing by me lol. I've tried various ways to go about setting up gear ratios and none seem to hold up. Has anyone seen the transmission video about "adjustment values" and using the calculator? Does this even work?

Sorry for being longwinded I'm just basically asking if there is a better way for me to go about tuning without BOP, max HP and max weight reduction and just getting the best tune you can out of a car. Thanks for anyone who reads and can help!
Actually there is a group of tuners on a Facebook group called 'Gran Turismo Sport: Tuning & Competitions #GTTC. I happen to be an admin there. We hold weekly hot lap competitions and biweekly championship races using a variety of cars. All are cars are max tuned without BOP, and we actively share and help out with tunes there. Look for us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1940814349571049/

Actually there is a group of tuners on a Facebook group called 'Gran Turismo Sport: Tuning & Competitions #GTTC. I happen to be an admin there. We hold weekly hot lap competitions and biweekly championship races using a variety of cars. All are cars are max tuned without BOP, and we actively share and help out with tunes there. Look for us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1940814349571049/

I appreciate it, I'm not on Facebook though, is there any other place you guys meet or talk?

Latest Posts

Back