Questions regarding 2 player on NTSC US version

Messages
3
I have a few questions I am wondering about the US NTSC and PAL 2 player modes.

-Is there a confirmation that arcade mode will support garage races?
-Can players trade cars via LAN in the Japanese version?
-If cars can be traded via LAN, does this work with XLink?
-Will a US version be able to play against a PAL car? (eg 300C)
-Would it be possible for a US version to buy a PAL car from another memory card?

I only ask these questions because I have not seen a thread or FAQ about them yet. It seems like anything 2 player is very hush hush. If someone asked these questions already, sorry I haven't found anything about them. Yes I did use the search button but have found nothing. Thanks in advance.
 
Well, since the game isn't out yet, the answers are quite easy:

-Is there a confirmation that arcade mode will support garage races?

No one knows.

-Can players trade cars via LAN in the Japanese version?

No one knows.

-If cars can be traded via LAN, does this work with XLink?

No one knows.

-Will a US version be able to play against a PAL car? (eg 300C)

No one knows.

-Would it be possible for a US version to buy a PAL car from another memory card?

This one's a very likely "no".. cross-regional game-saves have never been compatible, in any game.. I see no reason for it to change here.
 
Im not Sure Pasta Dude, But sure hope you can buy cars from other memory cards, Well time to get a new game shark so i can have like infinite money again.
 
g260rc- are you on e46fanatics.com?

If not you should really check it out!
 
The Pasta Dude
I have a few questions I am wondering about the US NTSC and PAL 2 player modes.

-Is there a confirmation that arcade mode will support garage races?
-Can players trade cars via LAN in the Japanese version?
-If cars can be traded via LAN, does this work with XLink?
-Will a US version be able to play against a PAL car? (eg 300C)
-Would it be possible for a US version to buy a PAL car from another memory card?

I only ask these questions because I have not seen a thread or FAQ about them yet. It seems like anything 2 player is very hush hush. If someone asked these questions already, sorry I haven't found anything about them. Yes I did use the search button but have found nothing. Thanks in advance.

Just wait for the game release...
 
Back