Questions.

Tina Branford

(Banned)
United States
United States
Hey I am in need of help. Is the G25 wheel compatible with GT3? I just tried using my G25 setup with it and it did not work. The peddles and shifter worked but the wheel did nothing not even in the calibration menu. It did have a loose part in it it sounded like. Anyway I got pissed because my "refurbished" PS2 I got from some loser on ebay 'luckiesgames' did not work. Made clicking sounds and did not read disks. So I had to refurbish it myself as best I could and it at least reads disks now but is skippy. So I had to hook up my old Slim PS2 that is acting strange but it worked fine then. So I was heated and angry as hell and beat the G25 wheel with a 35 pound post hole beating rod. So it is in shambles I was pissed.

So now back to my question what wheels will work with GT3 and 4 almost perfectly?

Thanks in advance.

Pretty sure the Driving Force Pro is the official wheel for GT4, and it should work with GT3. The Driving Force GT should work as well.

Thank you very much, I was thinking that those might be the best ones for GT3.Well I guess that about sums that up. I need to spend even more money to enjoy my GT3. Once I experienced Gran Turismo with the wheel, shifter and pedals I never want to go back to the controller. This will be the first time I really ever got to play GT3 with the wheel, I mastered GT4 using the wheel and was a pro at that game getting 7:42 second nurb times on sim physics(forgot it option name been years) with N3 tire with a 2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A.

Thanks again for your help.

Back