Questions

• Thread starter Manimal87
  • 2 comments
Germany
Germany
Hey Guys. After one year i will be back soon on forza 6. While i was reading in forza 6 forums that with some patches things changed in that time.

1: why are these camers motion effects be outpatched??? Iam talking about in cockpit view at higher speed, the steering wheel and hands were shaking before beeing patched. Also in third perdon that warp speed effect at high speed is gone as it seems. That camera shaking. That sucks it deletes so much immersion :(. And before the patch it was realistic. Without the steering/hand shaking motion effect in cockpit at higher speeds or bumpy track it looks now so unrealistic. Like driving on ice. Why did they do that??? Also in horizon 3 the effect is also gone (in horizon 2 it was implemented).

2: ive read that there was a problem while ago with the ffb vibration on controller. Is it fixed now and feels like before on launch?

3: has the physic model been patched in some way.. like making it easier to drive in rain? Ive read crazy stuff

Thanks

1: I never noticed. Only Turn 10 can tell you what's going there.

2: I remember there was an issue with controller vibration at some point. I believe they fixed that but I can't say whether it feels exactly like it did at launch. I have no complaints about how it works now.

3: The January update mentioned something about fixing an issue related to angular velocity being most noticeable for wheel users. I'm also pretty sure they made adjustments to the controllability of simulation steering on the controller several months ago. It was really twitchy when the game launched but not so much anymore. I haven't noticed anything about rain handling being easier now than it might have been earlier on. I don't find driving in the rain easier or harder than it should be. It's not unlikely that Turn 10 has introduced some subtle alterations throughout the year without informing the community.

It does seem like they have did something to the physics. Several cars I have driven lately seem less prone to oversteer than they did last year when I was playing.

Back