Quick and easy question, need answer

  • Thread starter Thread starter dkstz
  • 19 comments
  • 709 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
414
Brazil
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Messages
arten_v
I remember reading a long time ago that in the NTSC version (or something) you couldn't save DURING the enduros. So you had to do the entire race in one sit. :scared:
Is that true? And how do I know if the version I got the thing can be saved? I'm not 25% yet so I can't even try. As I work almost 10 hours a day that would be impossible for me to do, as I wouldn't be playing half of my weekend in only one track with only one car...:nervous:

Appreciate some answer... Thank you!
 
You can't save during an enduro in any version.
 
eeeew!! :sick: They REALLY MEAN it then... enduros :scared:
Great... now I guess I will only complete the game in my next free from school-work-time... That's by my counts will be next december :indiff: soo...:yuck: now i'm pissed and mad:grumpy:

Thank you for the quick answer daan
 
Glance at my signature. Yes, I really HAVE done all of those long, long, hours (and 2 more races beside which I can't fit in there. And a third right now).

No saving mid-race, m'afraid.
 
That's why they made B-spec. That way you don't have to do the whole race yourself.
 
No point spending £40 on a racing game if you aren't go to drive every mile of it...
 
^--- See that sig, folks? That’s the long way of spelling N-O L-I-F-E.

:D
 
And how!
 
Just pause the game when you need to do something else. Don't worry about your PS2, I have heard of people leaving theirs on for months!
 
Well there is the option of B-Spec,its great for leaving on over night and multiplying the time by 3.But if you want to race every part,just pause the game and turn off your tv,that way your electrity wont be all that bad:tup:.
 
And hope the power doesn't go out when it's ten laps left and you taking a leak...... lol.
 
If that happened to me, i would not be entirely pleased, nor will Sony who will have to replace my controller and TV, or the electricity company who i will be asking compensation from. :D
 
Sage
^--- See that sig, folks? That’s the long way of spelling N-O L-I-F-E.

:D
Famine is really a computer, so technically, he IS b-spec.:sly:
 
real men don't use b-spec, real men race for 24 hours with out ever diverting their eyes from the tv, DON'T do this if you have contacts, it hurts...bad. Oh and my PS2 was on for two and a half months when I first got timesplitters FP so don't worry about the PS2 burning up, they're tough. I had my original playstation on even longer back in the days of tomb raider 1 where you could only save at certain spots.
 
And the PAL Australian Version has Stripers as Pit Crew.
 
Oh yeah, Well The NTSC version has... well... we have... well......I hate you all
 
eastley
And the PAL Australian Version has Stripers as Pit Crew.
The fish? :dunce:

Striper:

striper4lj.jpg


It'd be better if there were women who took their clothes off to music.
 
ferrari_chris
The fish? :dunce:

Striper:

striper4lj.jpg


It'd be better if there were women who took their clothes off to music.

Yeah of cause the fish, what did you think i was on about?
 
I dont spam though....:p


amazes me that this didn't get closed yet:eek:​
 
:lol:👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back