Quick Credits

United States
East Coast, USA
EnzoOwnerFEARME
So just recently on GT4 I found out a way to get 10 million credits (100,000 for those playing on non-NTSC-J discs) with a car under 300ps (I use cars around 300ps, but definitely possible with cars below that.) in under 4 minutes. That got me thinking, are there any other quick ways to get lots of credits in GT games?

To get the above result of 10 mil. (NTSC-J) or 100k (Other), run the Tsukuba Wet Condition race on Normal / Medium mode in the Special Conditions races. You should get a Mazda Atenza Touring Car, which you can sell for 9.5 million credits. That plus the 1 million you get for winning the race lands you a nice big pile of 10 million credits!

We all know the GT2 ones, so don't post any from that.

EDIT: Let me clarify, post any exploits from any of the GT games in the series. (Excluding GT2)

Last edited:
As far as I know, the best way to get money in GT4 is to win the Costa Amalfi easy races (2nd set of race in the special event menu). you win the Toyota RSC Rally Raid that you can sell for 265 000cr (US/PAL credits). So basically, you get 280k for every 10 minutes it takes to win both races =3

The way I used to make money on GT4 was to B-Spec the DTM events. Using a fully tuned TT-R (or any of the DTM cars) you can have the B-Spec championship run at 4x speed and get the CLK LM that you can sell for roughly 800k (PAL).

Cr. 75,000 for 5 races (Cr. 15,000 each)
Cr. 75,000 Championship Bonus
Cr. 793,000 CLK LM Selling Price
Total: Cr. 943,000

The way I used to make money on GT4 was to B-Spec the DTM events. Using a fully tuned TT-R (or any of the DTM cars) you can have the B-Spec championship run at 4x speed and get the CLK LM that you can sell for roughly 800k (PAL).

Cr. 75,000 for 5 races (Cr. 15,000 each)
Cr. 75,000 Championship Bonus
Cr. 793,000 CLK LM Selling Price
Total: Cr. 943,000
950k! That's 90 million! ((((;゚Д゚)))))))
Think of all the useless crap I could buy with that money!

No, that's 950,000.

Why are we in the hybridding forum?
No 95 million on the NTSC-J game. It's multiplied by 100
And I wasn't sure what forum to put this on. In the description for the Hybriding forum it said "Cheats", so I decided this was good.

If I Recall Correctly.
Well these are I guess you could call "exploits", since you're doing a race over and over, and just selling the car you win, instead of going through the game normally and saving up money.

This whole subject has been covered quite thoroughly here. It's even referenced in one of the stickied threads at the top of the first page. Want to make the most money per minute of time invested? It's in the thread. Want to leave something running while you're at work (or school)? The best choices for that are in the thread.

This whole subject has been covered quite thoroughly here. It's even referenced in one of the stickied threads at the top of the first page. Want to make the most money per minute of time invested? It's in the thread. Want to leave something running while you're at work (or school)? The best choices for that are in the thread.
Thanks, I'll take a look.

Back