Quick DFP Question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 911_gt3_rs
  • 5 comments
  • 589 views
Messages
607
Just a quick one about the Driving Force Pro wheel. Im thinkin of buyin one but just want to know if the new wheel can use the lap attachment which the original did. I think the logitech site says it does but was wondering if anyone who owns the wheel could tell me for certain? Thanks. :cheers:
 
I own the wheel, but don't use a lap attachment. I also would not recommend using a lap attachment. I believe I read somewhere that the two were compatible. However, don't use 100% force feedback, you won't be able to hold on to the damn thing. Definately buy it, it is a must for any GT fan. Highly recommended :D

:cheers:
 
..and yes you can use the lap attachement, but I also disregard it for the same reason.
 
cheers guys. 👍 I use the lap attachement on my standard driving force and it seems fine to me, is the DFP that much stronger. Cant wait to get it, tho my plan is for parents to buy me it upon getting good GCSE grades, which is about a month away. arrrrgh
 
Cant wait to get it, tho my plan is for parents to buy me it upon getting good GCSE grades, which is about a month away. arrrrgh


Good luck!!!!! ;)
 
I finally got my DFP yesterday, and having read this, was looking forward to using the old lap attachment.

But it doesn't fit. The locking grips of the CFP wheel are spaced wider than the corresponding gaps in the attachment.

I'm off to that Cheap Cockpits thread. Looks like I've got some woodwork to do this weekend...
 
Back