Quick FM5 Question

• Thread starter Linus27
  • 3 comments
England
Surrey
Looking to buy an Xbox One and FM5 and would like to know if the following is possible. In FM4, I could create a multiplayer game, pick a track, laps, select 11 AI cars and pick what class and cars they were. So I was effectively creating my own private race and field. This was one of the main features I used in FM4.

Is it possible to do this in FM5?

Looking to buy an Xbox One and FM5 and would like to know if the following is possible. In FM4, I could create a multiplayer game, pick a track, laps, select 11 AI cars and pick what class and cars they were. So I was effectively creating my own private race and field. This was one of the main features I used in FM4.

Is it possible to do this in FM5?

Yes you can and it's awesome. You can select up to 50 laps. The only problem I found is that there is no way to have spec races, I mean you can select the car class but you can't get all the cars to match your exact car model and tune.

By the way this is the first Forza for me so I do not know how it compares to FM4 but I seriously recommend you getting one ASAP. 👍

Edit: typo.

Last edited:
Thanks Fat Tyre. That's good enough for me so I shall go and get it.

FM4 was great, lots on content, great cars and tracks and amazing sound and physics for a console.

Thanks Fat Tyre. That's good enough for me so I shall go and get it.

FM4 was great, lots on content, great cars and tracks and amazing sound and physics for a console.

You are welcome. You will love it. Pass me your xbl id later and I'll add you.

Back