Quick match options

United States
WNC
TRLWNC
We thank PD greatly for the quick match option. It really does replace shuffle for me (and, I'm sure, a few others).

However, I was wondering what kinds of options might be in store for quick option.

Is there any way to create a "profile" of drivers we would like to compete against?

Or from certain areas?

Or...

What else could be good?

This system is a REALLY awesome addition!

They should add the Quick Match as a Host Option.

Just like Start Race, Vote for Track, add Quick Match.

Then all the Members currently in that Lobby, Are taken to a Quick Match event.

the way it is now, you have no control over who you get paired up with..

no way to limit it to just friends..

While I like the idea of racing with friends, I also like the idea of having new people to race with, so I hope there can be a balance there. ;)

Another part of this is something I saw elsewhere: We could have some type of rating system. I would like to have two: One for driving prowess, one for attitude/roughness.

That way, you know what you are getting into in every race. If someone has a good rating on driving, you will have a fast race. But, if they have a poor rating in attitude, you may have an unfair one.

And it can go from there. ;)

Another note from someone else:

If the prep times are going to be as long as they are now,almost as much time loading as racing, make it five laps.

A messaging board to let others know ,how well or not they enjoyed it.

The whole range of exp from top to bottom of the drivers I feel adds to the mix.

Last edited:
PD needs to include more car classes, and set tracks to be randomized each race instead of racing the same 1 track over and over.

A driver rating system and a minimum rating to get into certain Quick Match rooms so that it's not a random crapshoot finding good, clean racers, you'll know in advance that everyone you race with is a good, clean driver.

I'm enjoying Quick Match but as some people have said now, It needs some polishing up.

A driver rating system and a minimum rating to get into certain Quick Match rooms so that it's not a random crapshoot finding good, clean racers, you'll know in advance that everyone you race with is a good, clean driver.

This is why I want two rankings. One for ability, one for clean driving.

While I like the idea of racing with friends, I also like the idea of having new people to race with, so I hope there can be a balance there. ;)

Another part of this is something I saw elsewhere: We could have some type of rating system. I would like to have two: One for driving prowess, one for attitude/roughness.

That way, you know what you are getting into in every race. If someone has a good rating on driving, you will have a fast race. But, if they have a poor rating in attitude, you may have an unfair one.

And it can go from there. ;)

Another note from someone else:

If the prep times are going to be as long as they are now,almost as much time loading as racing, make it five laps.

A messaging board to let others know ,how well or not they enjoyed it.

The whole range of exp from top to bottom of the drivers I feel adds to the mix.
yes it would be great
in MLB the show they have a similar feature
attitude, if they quit etc
it would be very good to have this kind of feature in the game

Back