Quick question about music..

  • Thread starter Thread starter bicycleshorts
  • 8 comments
  • 868 views
Messages
344
Messages
GTP_BikeShorts
Hey guys,

Got a quick one for you, I've searched here (as well as a load of tv forums - more on that later) to try and find the music which is played just after a race is created online and it shows you the player list.

It's also in the new fonejacker advert (here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9FfyyFsmSc) .

Anyone know the artist/track so I can try to find a full track (if one exists..)?
 
No idea of the entire track, it seems as though it really IS a separate track, not just something splashed into GT5P. Would love to have it.
 
Cheers Holden, been looking for that for ages - at least people can find out through search now.

Mods can lock this if they want.
 
Really funny to hear that, and not be waiting for a race to load.......
 
I've seen Goose a couple of times now and they're really good. Mucho recommended
 
Who listens to music while racing?
 
Back