Quick question about mygranturismo.net

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rader
  • 2 comments
  • 539 views
Messages
355
Hi, recently I've started to collect all cars and I thought of printing the car list and tick the cars one by one, but I think its too much work, so I wanted to ask does mygranturismo.net keep a list of cars I don't have? Say I add a car to my garage, and then that car is removed from the cars left list?
 
There should be a filter option to show only cars you haven`t picked already!
It says "my cars: owned / missing / all" in the very first filter option.

Several other filters like "premium / standard" "brand" "drive" should help you to keep track.

The only complain I have, for some reason I can not log in once I have left the page. I have to reset my passwort and log in again - I am glad the passwort reset is done easy and instantly.

It is worth using this site!
 
There should be a filter option to show only cars you haven`t picked already!
It says "my cars: owned / missing / all" in the very first filter option.

Several other filters like "premium / standard" "brand" "drive" should help you to keep track.

The only complain I have, for some reason I can not log in once I have left the page. I have to reset my passwort and log in again - I am glad the passwort reset is done easy and instantly.

It is worth using this site!


Thanks man, now that I know it I will start to use it, damn listing over 300 cars won't be easy!
 
Back