I've hit a wall with the MR CUP event so I'm concentrating on special events at the moment and just about to do the two advanced kart races.
I know these events only pay out once but does that mean once for bronze (27,000 cr) or once for silver (38,000 cr) or once for gold (54,000 cr).
I mean if I got 2nd place and got 38,000 cr is that the end of any further payouts or could I get a 1st on another go and get 54,000 cr and then race again and make sure I'm 3rd and get my 27,000 cr. Total 119,000 cr.
I can't remember what happend earlier on. Thanks in advance.
I know these events only pay out once but does that mean once for bronze (27,000 cr) or once for silver (38,000 cr) or once for gold (54,000 cr).
I mean if I got 2nd place and got 38,000 cr is that the end of any further payouts or could I get a 1st on another go and get 54,000 cr and then race again and make sure I'm 3rd and get my 27,000 cr. Total 119,000 cr.
I can't remember what happend earlier on. Thanks in advance.