Quick Question about trading

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darkmiss
  • 3 comments
  • 462 views
Messages
225
Messages
Darkmiss
Messages
TK7078
I'm new to trading cars and just completed my second successful trade today.
and found out that I can only trade one per day total.

But i forgot to ask when the trade resets for the day...

Is is 12:00 midnight on the time zone I'm on (UK GMT)
Or does it reset 24 hours from your last trade?

and does it matter if you send to a time zone different to mine, like Australia ?

could anyone with this experience please let me know.
 
It resets at 0:00 GMT which I think is midnight in the UK, it doesnt matter what time zone you send it to.
 
0:00 GMT so midnight in your time zone, and no you can trade 11:30 PM and then trade again @ midnight.
 
Much appreciated, thank you both.
 
Back