Quick question on garages

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chris2Xtreme
  • 2 comments
  • 456 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3
I've searched the forums and looked on the FAQ, but couldn't find it so sorry if there's already another thread.
Anyway, how many cars can your garage hold? I've got 98 and I don't want to have to turn down prize cars when I get to 100, as 100 would seem logical.
 
In the future, please search before you ask a question. I performed an advanced search, looking for the text "garage" in thread titles only in the Gran Turismo 4 sub-forum and found this thread on garage size. The limit is 1000 cars.
 
Thanks, I did use an advanced search with a few things, but I guess was just using too many terms (garage, maximum and capacity for example) as I got 100 irrelavent topics. Thanks for the answer, sorry it's a duplicate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back