Quick question regarding the birthday exploit.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdk
  • 7 comments
  • 1,260 views

tdk

(Banned)
Messages
453
Messages
AjKnight666
I haven't used it yet and I didn't plan on doing so but it seems like I have to.


Do I need to be signed in? Because I haven't updated yet. My last update was the one before the mechanical damage update.


So, do you have to be signed in to get your birthday car?
 
This is done through gifting the car from one PSN account to another through the GT community section, so you will have to be signed in. Lol @ your avatar too.
 
Dude, its faster to grind than use this birthday glitch. What level are you?
 
This is done through gifting the car from one PSN account to another through the GT community section, so you will have to be signed in. Lol @ your avatar too.
Thanks. I already got 4 master accounts, I guess I'll just set up 4 sub accounts today =[


Dude, its faster to grind than use this birthday glitch. What level are you?

16, I have to buy a lambo, ferrari and preferably the F1. Historic car challenge is a bit of a pain too.

I haven't had to grind yet I relied on special events but I'm stuck with AMG, I can't gold them anymore.


edit--

You do not meet the eligibility requirements for creating an account.

I just tried creating an account through the PC with the year set to 2009, and that error message popped up. I can't even choose a different date now.
 
Last edited:
Grind it. By now u prob could made 200k on the Turbo event.
 
How many races/laps?

Still, I need like 2 million for those cars. That would take quite a while.


The birthday glitch has an advantage, I get to talk to my girlfriend on msn while retrying lol.
 
tdk
You do not meet the eligibility requirements for creating an account.

I just tried creating an account through the PC with the year set to 2009, and that error message popped up. I can't even choose a different date now.
Because anyone past 1992 is under 18 years of age. You need a master account pre-92, and then a sub account.
 
Back