Stumps_GTI
Premium
- 519

- Aussie
- Stumps_GTI
I know there are several versions of the Nurburgring in game, such as the basic 24hr (from GT4), the two variants of the "modern" F1 layout, and the 24hr version incorporating the F1 circuit...ok ?
But.....does the "real" version make an appearance ?
Ok, by real, I mean the track as used by the paying public who visit and takes tours around...you can see the track entry/exits along the very last long straight.
I just thought it would be fun/kool to start and stop your racing from there if you were online...give people plenty of room to park and watch too.
But.....does the "real" version make an appearance ?
Ok, by real, I mean the track as used by the paying public who visit and takes tours around...you can see the track entry/exits along the very last long straight.
I just thought it would be fun/kool to start and stop your racing from there if you were online...give people plenty of room to park and watch too.