Quick question

  • Thread starter Thread starter DCSemi
  • 9 comments
  • 677 views
Messages
319
Canada
Chicoutimi, QC
Messages
Uncle_Carlos
Hey guys i'd like to know two things about GT5...

How do i get my hands on the Abt Audi TTR, the blue one w/ Red Bull logo on it?

And also i'd like to know if i can buy cars from the UCD that aren't my lv. Can i buy a lv. 20 car if im lv. 12? Lets suppose its a rare car....

Many thanks
 
You buy all of the Standard cars in the Used Car Dealership, you will have to be at/or above the level to buy them though, same as with the Premium cars.
 
Hey guys i'd like to know two things about GT5...

How do i get my hands on the Abt Audi TTR, the blue one w/ Red Bull logo on it?

And also i'd like to know if i can buy cars from the UCD that aren't my lv. Can i buy a lv. 20 car if im lv. 12? Lets suppose its a rare car....

Many thanks

Audi Touring Car will show up in UCD, or just trade for it & no if there is a car in dealership above your LVL you can't buy it.
 
Audi Touring Car will show up in UCD, or just trade for it & no if there is a car in dealership above your LVL you can't buy it.

You can't trade it anymore, it's above the limit.;)
 
If i'm bspec lv 20, can i buy a lv 20 car then?
 
If i'm bspec lv 20, can i buy a lv 20 car then?

I don't know, my A-spec level was higher than my B-spec level until after I passed Level 30. It probably won't work, but why don't you try it.:)
 
I don't know, my A-spec level was higher than my B-spec level until after I passed Level 30. It probably won't work, but why don't you try it.

Because...

1st: I'm at work, not at home :D
2nd: I created a second account on my PS3 so that I could B-spec all the wat to Lv. 40, then do the B-Spec mode, while having a fresh, new, clean UCD cycle so I can get my hands on almost every rare cars available in the game. That's my kind of "perfect" game I could say...

Yes, you can buy anything if you are that level A or B spec.

O...M...G... Sir, you just made my day, if I could kiss you. I'd do it! THANKS!

I'm as happy as Hiro (In Heroes), when he get to New York the first time! :D:D
 
Last edited:
The Audi should appear in the UCD ... probably the OCD mostly ive seen it there 2 or 3 times and depening on which of your a or b spec level is ... the limit of cars you can buy :)

Get to level 23 and you can basically buy 95% of the cars
 
The Audi should appear in the UCD ... probably the OCD mostly ive seen it there 2 or 3 times and depening on which of your a or b spec level is ... the limit of cars you can buy :)

Get to level 23 and you can basically buy 95% of the cars

This is exactly what I planned to do. I just wanted to know if the lv.showed in the UCD was ASpec lv. or Bspec lv., with the info i just got, i'll be fine and i'll get my Audi TTR :)

I also didn't know that every standard cars are in the UCD... Man I love GTP, foe real!
 
Back