Quick Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • 9 comments
  • 732 views
Messages
561
United States
Thunderdome
Messages
clskier
If your car gets damaged online, does it translate back into offline mode? I don't want to take one ofmy cars online only to have it get smashed up, requiring a expensive chassis repair.
 
And what about Arcade mode? If I use them in Arcade mode and smash, does that affect on cars in GT career?
 
Not only does the damage not carry, but the mileage doesn't either.
 
I hated the fact that you get mileage while online.
 
Damage isn't 'persistent' even between online races... or any race for that matter.

Engine/oil usage IS however.
 
Damage isn't 'persistent' even between online races... or any race for that matter.

Engine/oil usage IS however.

Hmm that's what I thought but I wrecked my mates car in an online race ( he had damage in full!) He told me it cost him loads to get it on the road again!
 
Then he's winding you up :D
 
Back