Quick Question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oryx
  • 5 comments
  • 606 views
Messages
12
United States
Newport News,VA
Messages
IdentityCrisys
Messages
Saint Oryx
Alright,So I just learned about the birthday ticket exploit so i figured I would try it out. Anyhow I created a few '67 accounts and got the car I was after. I added my main to the smurf account and to my dismay I was unable to git the car to my main account. Is there a special way to this or has it been patched. Thanks for the help.
 
You can't trade a car that is worth more than a million credits.
 
I think this is patched (now you can't send cars with a value of 1million and higher).
 
I'm going to assume you got one of the 20 million credit race cars? Either the Ford or the Ferrari? If so, you can't trade it because of the (unfortunate) trade restriction, which limits any car worth over 1 million credits from being traded.. sorry.
 
Thanks,is it possible to gift the birthday ticket or no.
 
Thanks,is it possible to gift the birthday ticket or no.

It's possible. What you do is make a account to get the ticket then send it to your main account, then you'll get the 20 million credit car you want.
 
Back