Quick Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter trevor24
  • 4 comments
  • 598 views
Messages
245
United States
Nacogdoches, TX
Messages
T24019
what does it take to be a car enthusist?
 
what does it take to be a car enthusist?

To be enthousiastic about cars?

tada.jpg


One of those rare cases where the question is actually the answer! :dopey:👍
 
what does it take to be a car enthusist?

You didn't get the application?

Seriously, I think it's up to you if you are a car enthusiast. There will always be someone who knows more than you, or spends more time or money on cars or following cars, but if you say you are an enthusiast then you are. It's that easy to be an enthusiast.

I'm not a car enthusiast. I really like cars and auto racing but have very limited knowledge about the two and don't consider myself an enthusiast.
 
Back