Quick question

  • Thread starter Thread starter xil l0gic
  • 8 comments
  • 675 views
Messages
6
United States
OK
Messages
xil_l0gic
Got a PS3 and GT5 XL today so I'm new here. I read how to get the FT-86 II concept , but when I looked at the Car Delivery (after installing the DLC, of course) ,there's no sign of it.

Do I have to buy more DLC in order to get it, or will it appear?

thanks
 
On the main menu before you enter either GT Mode or Arcade mode etc, on the far right there's a DLC install-kinda button. Make sure you've gone into that an activated it. 👍
 
I have already installed the DLC, and when I looked at the Car Delivery it wasn't there.
 
Yeah, you download the DLC from the Playstation Store but you still need to activate it in-game before it will show up, which you do from the main menu.

Unless you're saying you've downloaded the DLC, installed it in-game and it's still not showing up, in which case I've no idea why that could be.
 
I have activated it from the main menu, and like I said before, it wasn't with all the other cars in the delivery.
 
So you downloaded it from The Playstation Store, then went to the main menu icon mode and "installed" it onto GT5 which should put it in Car Delivery, and every other car showed up except the FT86? When you go back to the install area in GT5 what does it say beside the FT86?
 
just to simplify what I did

1. entered the XL voucher code
2. installed the 3 packs from Playstation store
3. went onto Gran Turismo 5 to install the the XL content
4. No bonus FT-86 II showed up after installing from GT5
 
Last edited:
xil l0gic
Got a PS3 and GT5 XL today so I'm new here. I read how to get the FT-86 II concept , but when I looked at the Car Delivery (after installing the DLC, of course) ,there's no sign of it.

Do I have to buy more DLC in order to get it, or will it appear?

thanks

Did you check the dealership?
 
xil l0gic
Got a PS3 and GT5 XL today so I'm new here. I read how to get the FT-86 II concept , but when I looked at the Car Delivery (after installing the DLC, of course) ,there's no sign of it.

Do I have to buy more DLC in order to get it, or will it appear?

thanks

That car was available for a limited time when the first set of DLC came out. You had to buy any two of the same DLC packs to get it. Then it would automatically give you it. You do not install it and cannot re-buy it from the dealership.

At the time of this I had bought two paint packs and it gave me it. But now you can't get it anymore.

Bluntified
Did you check the dealership?

Doesn't work like that for this car he is talking about
 
Back