Quick Question

• Thread starter BlackLotus
  • 22 comments
United States
Sheboygan
stitches1314
This question has probably been asked a lot but I am wondering what is the best car for the endurance races, that is buy able. I will spend the time to get the money, but I just need to know which one to get. It will be in b-spec but for example my b-spec mileage is 1000 and my a-spec is 100, so my b-spec has a good amount of practice.

Depends on what Endurance race you are going to race. For me, I used a tuned Mazda RX-7 LM for the 24h Nurburgring race. You get the RX-7 LM from the Roadster 4h Endurance.

Which enduro race(s) are you considering?

And yes, the question has been asked many times. Not only that, it's been answered as well. Searching thread titles (only) for "enduro" will probably find what you're looking for.

Perhaps you want an all-rounder endurance car. The Pescarolos are good, but my personal favorite is the Toyota GT-One.

But, as said before, using the Search functionality can help you.

Well, that's a bit unusual... I saved the Nurburgring 24HR race to the end, and I used (well, not me, but the B-Spec pilot), the GT-One. It's a bit overrated, but it only needs a bit of love(and some tuning). After that race, I suggest that you use the F1 car you win to all of the other endurances (and a Miata for the Roadster 4h Endurance).

This question has probably been asked a lot but I am wondering what is the best car for the endurance races, that is buy able. I will spend the time to get the money, but I just need to know which one to get. It will be in b-spec but for example my b-spec mileage is 1000 and my a-spec is 100, so my b-spec has a good amount of practice.
Check out Stock Car Races for some advise on the enduro's, some of them can be quite fun :)
And doing them yourself is more rewarding :)
But each to their own cup of tea. :sly:

After that race, I suggest that you use the F1 car you win to all of the other endurances (and a Miata for the Roadster 4h Endurance).
You will still need something else for some of the others as not all can use racing tyres
(El Capitan, Nurburgring 4hr, Motegi 8hr, Tsukuba 9hr comes to mind Sport Tyres only)
And the Formula Gran Turismo can't change the tyres.

Another quick question what is the quickest way of getting money?
Or alternatively, if like me you don't like B-Spec, do the EASY rally event at Costa di Amalfi (I forget the name). Both races take 5 minutes each and you get a Toyota RSC Rally Car that can be sold for Cr. 265,624

Another quick question what is the quickest way of getting money?

You want money? Here's how:

Here's a summary of the best races for winning cash. The times I give are actual elapsed times in B-spec mode (except for Capri) and are close approximations since they'll vary depending on the car used. The times also assume that in the case of enduros the game is reset to 3X speed immediately after all pit stops.

Deutsche Touring Car Meisterschaft (DTM)
Prize money: 150,000
Prize car: Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR race car
Car value: 743,749
Total cash: 893,749
Time: 16 minutes
Credits per minute: 56,000
Advantages: Fastest payoff rate in the game by a wide margin.
Disadvantages: Takes seven game days. If Day 694 is right around the corner and you have your eye on the black beauties, you might want to consider the Nurb or Fuji races instead, at 3 game days each. Requires a decent B-spec driver.

Capri Rally (Easy) at Costa di Amalfi
Prize money: 10,000
Prize car: Toyota RSC rally raid car
Car value: 265,624
Total cash: 275,624
Time: 9 minutes
Credits per minute: 30,000
Advantages: Fastest race to run. Available right at game start, provided you started the game by earning the IA license and have the Nismo 270R prize car from it. Best for a quick shot of cash to buy most production cars and tuning parts, unless the production car you have in mind is something like a Shelby 427 Cobra.
Disadvantages: Must be driven A-spec; B-spec not available in the Special Conditions hall. Requires National A license.

El Capitan 200 Miles enduro
Prize money: 250,000
Prize car: Toyota Minolta 88C-V race car
Total cash: 993,749
Time: 43 minutes
Credits per minute: 23,000
Advantages: Pays more than DTM and in fewer game days. Fastest enduro payoff.
Disadvantages: Still takes twice as long as the DTM. Endurance events require 25% game completion.

Fuji 1000 km
Prize money: 750,000
Prize car: Nissan R92CP
Total cash: 1,493,749
Time: 2 hours
Credits per minute: 13,600
Advantages: Lots of cash in a reasonable amount of time. Best race to run unattended; ideally suited to leave running overnight making money while you sleep, or leave running while you're at work/school.
Disadvantages: Requires a top grade properly tuned LMP car to win, or the Formula Gran Turismo. Endurance events require 25% game completion.

Nurburgring 24 Hours
Prize money: 1,200,000
Prize car: Formula Gran Turismo
Car value: 1,593,749
Total cash: 2,793,749
Time: 9 hours
Credits per minute: 5,200
Advantages: Best payoff per game day. A single race can pay for two of the week 100 black beauties, the R92CP and Mazda 787B.
Disadvantages: Takes the longest to run. Endurance events require 25% game completion.

The Japan Championship takes about as long to run as the DTM and only pays 391,249.
Schwarzwald Liga B also takes the same time as the DTM and only pays 421,874.
The All Japan GT Championship at 10 races takes much longer than the DTM and only pays 536,874.
All other events in the game, with one exception, pay even less except for some other Special Conditions Hall events, but they're in the same ballpark as the Capri Rally.

The exception is the highest paying event in the game, the Formula GT series. It pays 4.5 million in cash prizes alone. However since it's 15 full blown enduros, I don't think anyone would consider it as a quick cash maker.

But with regard to the Capri rally, DeSwyft pointed out:

A Even Faster Way than the CapriRally, is actually playing George Paris on Normal, for one, the laps total up to be shorter than capri rally (2laps), secondly, it's normal lv. so each race would give 10,000 Cr. and finally, the car value is the same as RSC Rally Raid..
Therefore, You Earn 10,000 More Credits and less time needed.

spoon
Searched money and found this page.
enjoy
And that's where the above quotes are from.

Oh, and, umm, Spoon? Good luck with that in the DTM.

You want money? Here's how:

Great summary just above BobK👍

I used to have my Bob alternate between running the El Capitan 200mile enduro and the Laguna Seca 200mile enduro (where you win the Ford GT40 Race Car '69).

I would switch back and forth between the enduro's so Bob wouldn't get bored running the same track over and over.:dopey:

I wouldn't always sell the prize cars so I had at least 10-15 of both the Ford GT40 Race Car and the Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car.:)

Open Addict's spoon is for feeding;)

Respectfully,
GTsail

Good lord. Are you serious??? That's been mentioned many, many times in this forum. In particular it's answered in the stickies at the top of the forum. You would do well to read all of them; there's a wealth of information in there.

Furthermore, it was even mentioned in this very thread. Did you read the replies in your own thread?

Depends on the car. First of all, follow DaBomm4's suggestion.

Be aware that oil changes can cost you A-Spec points.

...You do know that oil changes increase HP, right? *Facepalms* More HP means less A-Spec points because it's easier to win.:rolleyes:

Oh, then I misread that, I thought bobK wrote that when changing oil, the A-Spec points that you already have are reduced.
Yeah, I'm still poor at English.:dunce::banghead:

Back