Quick Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hooter
  • 3 comments
  • 480 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
Ok, quick question (having trouble finding it in the millions of FAQ's and billions of threads or whatever you call them).

Is it possible to have the LV Drag Strip in 2 player arcade mode? Or do I have to do some funky LAN or "X-Link" shibby to play it. I don't play my games online or anything, so me and my buddies just wanna' have some good ole' drag races without any of that. Thanks.
 
I don't think it is possible at all, sorry. But someone (Famine) may prove me wrong
 
Nope, no Drag Strip in 2 Player.

Why did'nt you just look yourself anyway instead of making a new thread to ask us?
 
A search for [search]drag strip player[/search] revealed this thread. Looks like the answer is "No".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back