- 126
- scooter1265, GTP_scooter1265
Hey guys, long time no see.
Anyways, I had a quick couple of questions I'd like to ask.
1.) Is GT5's online mode as horrible as GT5P's? I tried it on GT5P and it was horrendous.
2.) What's a good way to get started racing online in GT5?
3.) Is there anyways to organize clan races/championships and have your clan tag with your name?
I'm a noob at online racing, so any help is much appreciated.
Also, I tend to stick with my DS3 rather than my wheel, as my wheel is broke now, and I'm still getting used to driving with it.
Thanks in advance,
scooter1265
Anyways, I had a quick couple of questions I'd like to ask.
1.) Is GT5's online mode as horrible as GT5P's? I tried it on GT5P and it was horrendous.
2.) What's a good way to get started racing online in GT5?
3.) Is there anyways to organize clan races/championships and have your clan tag with your name?
I'm a noob at online racing, so any help is much appreciated.
Also, I tend to stick with my DS3 rather than my wheel, as my wheel is broke now, and I'm still getting used to driving with it.
Thanks in advance,
scooter1265