Quick Survey for those who have completed GTP_WRS Week 59

United States
United States
theblacktaco
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vbYbTOOE6CbpuUsD0lFfqSFGZNqKTN0L0wibUPJNdx0/viewform?usp=send_form

Hey everyone just for those who have not seen this survey do you mind taking it. It is for my senior thesis at Endicott College. I still need some more responses so anyone that can take it will be a major help.

Sorry for anyone who has already seen this survey I am no way trying to spam this community.

Also please don't mention what the survey is about in this thread after you take it because it could potentially harm my results.

Use your time from the Mid-Field Mazda Mania

Completed. At first I thought it was a little gimmick, but once I got into it, it made sense. Good luck with your thesis.

Completed. At first I thought it was a little gimmick, but once I got into it, it made sense. Good luck with your thesis.

Thanx man. I structured it in a specific way to be most beneficial to my research, so the first couple of questions are a little boring.

Done. Incredible how little one gets to remember, while I'm sure that I lapped the track hundreds of times in my GT career.

Done, submitted, accepted. Hold my thumbs for your thesis.

:eek: this has got me.

Thanx everyone for helping me out! I am gathering some really interesting information from everyone. I will be sure to post my findings for everyone to read once I have collected enough data and organized it.

Latest Posts

Back