Quick trade NOW!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skintwire77
  • 8 comments
  • 538 views
Messages
116
Messages
skintwire77
This is my current wish list...


Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89

Audi R8 LMS '09

Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97

Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98



Look in my garage and see what takes your fancy....anything buy my x2010's as they are my grinding cars :)

Must be online and ready to trade now.

Thanks :)
 
Last edited:
i have the Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98

what do you have to offer????? i can trade tomoz
 
i have the Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98

what do you have to offer????? i can trade tomoz

Sorry, I want to get a trade in now before I go to the pub!!
 
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89 for your nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car? tonight?
 
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89 for your nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car? tonight?

Sorry, I'm going out soon. Thjat's why I want a quick trade now!!!

Otherwise I'd have taken you up on your offer, ta! :)
 
EDIT: delete post.
 
Last edited:
Your X2010 for my HSR II concept?

I can trade now.
 
Back