Quick Trade: Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘00

  • Thread starter Thread starter tinram
  • 9 comments
  • 771 views
Messages
1,255
Messages
GTP_paltik
I want a Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘00 (standard),
I already have the '01 and '97, i just need this one.

For trade:
Any colored X1, and most any race cars, just let me know what you want.

here's a short list ...
X2010 Any Color / 0 Miles
X2010 RedBull
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally CAR '85
Pescarolo courage C60 - Pegeot Race Car '03
Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04
Mitsubishi STARION 4wd Rally car '84
Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Nissan Loctite Zexel GT-R '00
Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra '05
Audi R8 Race Car 01
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Mercedes Banz C9 Race Car '89
Nissan Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99
Gran Turismo Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66
Mazda 787B Race Car '91 (standard)
Ferrari F2007
Gran Turismo FGT Green
All rally cars
All DTM Cars
All jgtc cars, except for this one.



Will trade before the next cycle.
 
Last edited:
updated with a short list.
 
pink x2010? supra has 0 miles

Edit sorry i have the premium 97 not standard
 
I have what u r looking for but no trade slot till 7/2/11
r u willing to wait?
 
I have what u r looking for but no trade slot till 7/2/11
r u willing to wait?

Let's wait till the end of this cycle, if nobody else takes the trade in 3 hours i'll send you what ever you want today and just send me the car on the 7th. deal?

So what car car do you want?
 
have the Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA '00, I want the pink x1

can trade now, you too?

add me to the psn: mafinga
 
have the Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA '00, I want the pink x1

can trade now, you too?

add me to the psn: mafinga

I can trade now, adding you to psn.
 
Let's wait till the end of this cycle, if nobody else takes the trade in 3 hours i'll send you what ever you want today and just send me the car on the 7th. deal?

So what car car do you want?

Looks like you've got a deal for it imminently.
No worries.
If for any reason you still need it P.M. me.
 
Back