Quick Tune save problem??

  • Thread starter Thread starter john1673
  • 7 comments
  • 799 views
Messages
10
Messages
jaytee1973/ GTP_SponyB
Since the update ive had problems with the quick tune settings. The weight setting wont save with the rest of it...eg, i set weight to 89% everything else tuned and then (after saving and shutting down) when i go back everything is as i set it,apart from the weight which is back to 100%:grumpy:

most annoying when you foget about it and go into your first race online to discover your down on your PP compared to everyone else and the car handles like a big truck!!

Anyone else or is it just me???????????
 
I think it happens to everyone. 150% sure it will be fixed in the future though..
 
I think it happens to everyone. 150% sure it will be fixed in the future though..

I checked last night (only one car) and the weight was 85%, right where I left it. Maybe it happens with some cars, not with others... Dunno.
 
Has happened to me too with the Ferrari 512BB. Was tuned to PP650, tune and game saved then next time discovered the weight had risen back to 100% thus lowering the PP to about 630-something. It's a bug that should be fixed soon!
 
Last edited:
had the same problem with the F430 and the California :(
 
had the same problem with the F430 and the California :(

hmm, I think that's the problem only to Ferrari cars as they are the only cars to enter the Ferrari World Event. :)
 
Yeah I experience this problem aswell :yuck: It happens to me all the time, no matter which car I choose, but It's not a major problem, still needs to be sorted out though.
 
Back