I was looking for a way to get some extra credits, and found a Japanese guy on youtube.
He made a video on how to earn close to 6 million in 24 hours, you just had to create a custom race, drive a N100 car and other a Gr.1 car, highest difficulty and only one competitor.
After the 24h are over, finish the lap and you will be second, with a price of 5.8 million or so.
I thinks this is one of the quickest out there right now, but it will be patched maybe in the near future?
He made a video on how to earn close to 6 million in 24 hours, you just had to create a custom race, drive a N100 car and other a Gr.1 car, highest difficulty and only one competitor.
After the 24h are over, finish the lap and you will be second, with a price of 5.8 million or so.
I thinks this is one of the quickest out there right now, but it will be patched maybe in the near future?