Quitting a race and still winning

  • Thread starter Thread starter Casca
  • 4 comments
  • 1,178 views
Messages
58
Doing the Tsukuba 9 hour race right now with Bob at the wheel. Bob has completed 20 laps in under 16 minutes and has already lapped the entire field 4 times. He is in the FGT and the rest are no match. Bob is averaging 46 seconds a lap and the best AI is doing 1 min. a lap...this depends heavily on traffic. Honestly, I don't the average at this point, but Bob is way faster then all others. There will come a point that even if I end the race, Bob will have completed more laps then all the AI's will be able to complete at the point that I quit. Will that result in a win or do I actually need to keep it going for 9 hours?
 
You can't win a race by quitting.
 
I did the FGT on B spec won all races except the last one .. I skipped the last race as i couldn't loose the Championship .. It did not give me the Championship only golds in the races i won , i have to do it all again almost 1 hour per race urghhh. So image it would not credit you the win also.
 
You can never win a race quitting out of it. You can however win a championship by quitting the race in the series and still come first overall.

For example, if you win the first 4 races in the Dream Car Championship, you can start the final race at Nurnberg and immediately quit before the countdown finishes. You should still have enough championship points to come first in the standings. You should NOT however quit the championship itself before or after a race.
 
You should NOT however quit the championship itself before or after a race.

Which i can only assume is what tatfa did.

I skipped the last race as i couldn't loose the Championship .. It did not give me the Championship only golds in the races i won
 
Back