• Thread starter TJ13
  • 11 comments

TJ13

Dark Theme. Thank you.
Premium
United States
Minnesota
TJ136
I have just notice this that if you quote a user you get a double quote if there is like a space in between more of the original post.
Random stuff here

Then extra line [/quote]

So unless there is something else or it's just me I don't exactly know how. Or just quote me on this since I have a few spaces.

I'm not sure I understand the problem/question. Can you explain it in another way?

I have just notice this that if you quote a user you get a double quote if there is like a space in between more of the original post.

Then extra line

So unless there is something else or it's just me I don't exactly know how. Or just quote me on this since I have a few spaces.[/QUOTE]
Test post.

Intentional double post. I do not want to edit the post above.

I do see a problem...

So unless there is something else or it's just me I don't exactly know how. Or just quote me on this since I have a few spaces.
Test post.[/QUOTE]

Edit: All I see is an unresolved 'end-quote' from the one you had in your original post? That happens by using both Reply and +Quote.

Test post.

Edit: All I see is an unresolved 'end-quote' from the one you had in your original post? That happens by using both Reply and +Quote.[/QUOTE]
I am not using the +quote. It is automatically putting it in there.

I'm not sure I understand the problem/question. Can you explain it in another way?

It's like it's adding an extra [/quote] to the end of a reply if there are spaces like if you hit enter to make a new line.

Sorry, I still don't understand the problem. Can you provide a link to a post which does this when quoted, or post a clear set of steps that I could do to reproduce this problem?

Sorry, I still don't understand the problem. Can you provide a link to a post which does this when quoted, or post a clear set of steps that I could do to reproduce this problem?
image.png
Does your screen look like mine? Maybe it only shows for the affected users.

EDIT. Look at his OP and then when I tried to quote him.

Yes. There's an extra closing quote tag in his post, so it's prematurely closing the quote, as would be expected.

Back