Qvale's 2015 Ford Fusion

• Thread starter Qvale
  • 11 comments
United States
United States
Man, I've wanted to make one of these threads for SUCH a long time. Well, the time has come. She's nothing too crazy compared to what some of y'all are driving, but its my first car and I wanna show it off regardless. Probably just gonna use this thread to consolidate the best pictures. Disclaimer...I'm no photographer!

Behold... my 2015 Ford Fusion SE.

Images removed per Photobucket policy.

So yup, that's my baby. For those who care, she's running on a 1.5L 4-cylinder Ecoboost with 181 hp @ 6000 RPM. 24 city/36 hwy. I could've gone up to a 2.0L but it just wasn't worth the money. She's definitely got some pick up!

Definitely hope to have her for a while. I'll try to post some pics and updates on here occasionally.

Last edited:
SWEET!! It's a Ford Mondeo where I come from. Looks great in white.

For sure! The white seems to have a kind of glow when the light hits it right.

Nice car. The Ford fusion is definitely a big improvement over the old Taurus I used to drive.

What model year was your Taurus? Heard pretty good things about all the generations other than the 08-09s for some reason.

There's something cool about the water sticking to the car like that. Great photos, I love all the little details.

There's something cool about the water sticking to the car like that. Great photos, I love all the little details.
Thank you! Walked outside to take out the trash and immediately sprinted back in to get my camera... Just wish I had something better for low light shots!

A post from this forum came up in my notifications and I remembered that I had a thread here, so little update: the Fusion is still looking great and running great, 5 years and 25,000 miles later! :)

And I've since learned that I'm too tall for the backseat. Good thing I'm just the driver.

Back