**r|e|e|f|y|s DeadLineGarage** NSX-R Prototype LM RACE CAR ..... AVAILABLE-X1,R8+MORE

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefy
  • 43 comments
  • 2,148 views
TheSniperWolf
I just sent you the friend request

Super!
Just accepted your friend request.
Il send you the x1 once ive received the gt in the morning.
 
Just sent it over. And since you were so awesome at dealing with me, I would be happy to throw in another car from my garage providing it's a modest one lol
 
Just sent it over. And since you were so awesome at dealing with me, I would be happy to throw in another car from my garage providing it's a modest one lol

Hi there,
Just sent X1 over to you along with a chrome..enjoy!:)

Thats very kind of you, thankyou.
If you think the bmw concept 1 series is modest then i'll have that please .if not don't worry about it 👍
Thanks for the GT nice trade 0 miles too super!
 
Edited original post to add NSX .

I have a free slot tomorrow to trade so roll up roll up !
:dopey:
 
I have these 2
Red Bull X1 in Copper
NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car

do you have anything I am looking for hidden in your garage?
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Ford GT LM Race Car '04 (Golf Colors)
190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Other Colored X1's (have Lt Blue, Neon Orange, Purple, Dk Red, Copper already)
W12 Nardo Concept '01
 
I have these 2
Red Bull X1 in Copper
NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car

do you have anything I am looking for hidden in your garage?
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Ford GT LM Race Car '04 (Golf Colors)
190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Other Colored X1's (have Lt Blue, Neon Orange, Purple, Dk Red, Copper already)
W12 Nardo Concept '01

I only have the Carbon X1 sorry
The others I dont have ;(
 
Bumpy

I can trade tomo

Required:

NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
 
Last edited:
Final Car Required:

NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
 
Hi there, I have a NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car. Red with 180km mileage & 1 switch.

Would like to trade with your carbon x2010.

Able to trade now. My psn id is Eric_See.

Thanks..
 
Hi there, I have a NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car. Red with 180km mileage & 1 switch.

Would like to trade with your carbon x2010.

Able to trade now. My psn id is Eric_See.

Thanks..

DEAL :)
I don't know what swwitch is but thats cool with me.
Are you ok to send first as i see you have no trading feedback?
I'm also able to trade now
Adding you in 5 mins
 
i have an Odyssey and a 22B what would you be willing to offer for them?
 
No problem sending to you first at all. =)

Just added you as friend. Now logging in..

Will send right after. =)
 
i have an Odyssey and a 22B what would you be willing to offer for them?

I think you've misread my original post
the NSX was the only car i wanted...the rest in my original post were available for trade.
 
No problem sending to you first at all. =)

Just added you as friend. Now logging in..

Will send right after. =)


Super trading thankyou :)
Enjoy the X1
 
Back