[R]HKS Drag 180SX Tuning tip

I believe that car has the best performance.

I tried everything just to improve the steering, acceleration and the top speed of this car but it seems that my settings is not good enough.
When I shift to 6th gear the rpm began drop and slowly increase..:nervous:
That's why I can't determine the maximum speed of this car

What is the best setting for this car?

Please help me.. Thanks :)

Sounds like 6th gear might be too tall (geared too high). I would raise it a bit (send the 6th gear lever towards the right instead of the left).

All you need to do is brake real early in this car, just look at the speeds you are doing in this thing! :scared: Also it is possible to do over 270MPH in it. It can easily beat a GT-One in the right hands. Also remember to set the tires to "Super Soft" unless you actually want to do an endurance race in this.

The key is brake early, then floor it, make the rear wheels spin for more steering, don't worry, it's hard to spin out. Then set the downforce so they are both at the same level. (Front 0.52, Rear 0.52) or whatever the maximum front downforce was, match it with the rear for more turning. For speed, just get rid of downforce, or do a wheelie with lowest downforce front, and highest downforce rear.

7d9cfbb482607de1ec.jpg

its tuff trying to get 423kmh i couldnt do it on top speed first so i went into tuned turbo cup race 2 tuned it and went test drive. i got it to 420 there so i went to the top speed run and got 423.

Back