R.I.P. Margaret Kimbell (My great-Grandmother)

  • Thread starter Thread starter WallRunner
  • 11 comments
  • 820 views

WallRunner

Insta @ChristopherLittleATL
Premium
Messages
2,342
United States
Atlanta, GA
Messages
WallRunner51
My Great-Gradmother passed away tuesday at around 6:30 PM, She was 93 years old, Her viewing is tomorrow, and the funeral is friday, Burial is in Alabama. And I am a pallbearer.

Please pray for my family tonight as we are going through some though times :(

From,
Wall.
R.I.P. Margaret
 
My condolences to youy and your family :(
 
:bowdown: Condoleeznces... erm.. best wishes and respects to you and your family, sorry about the loss.
 
Same here buddy, my Condolences for you and your family.

...





Ciao...
 
Sorry to hear that. I'm not really the sentimental type, but I'm glad you knew you great grandmother. I never did know my great old people, and now I've lost three of my grandparents. It's not a good feeling, I know, but I haven't really felt deeply sadened by even my grandparents passing. I guess I'm taking after my dad. Hope you and your family feel better soon, though.
 
Sorry to hear about your loss, Chris :( My thoughts are with you and your family.
 
Sorry to hear that mate, to make it to 93 she certainly must have been strong.
 
Sad news mate. :(

My thoughts are with you.
 
sorry to hear that!! My condolences to you and your family :( :(

viper
 
My condolences.
 
Sorry to hear that mate, to make it to 93 she certainly must have been strong.

My thoughts exactly.

Very sorry to hear this. Hope you and your family recover soon.
 
Back