R-Racing and Dagogo Altraide: Project CARS Intellectual Property Theft

Hong Kong
Hong Kong
A certain Unbound Game Studios has ripped community footage of Project CARS and spliced them together into a video that shows off a purported game called R-Racing, some sort of smartphone racing game pitched as a Real Racing 3 competitor.

The video in question:

Is actually stolen from:

Here is a video from a moderately large (98,277 subscribers at time of writing) but relatively obscure YT channel describing the "game":

I suspect the YT channel, ColdfusTion, is responsible for this IP theft. The channel is completely made up of spliced together videos with no attribution to content owners, but dressed up with color grading and soundtracks to seem like original content. The perpetrator's name is Dagogo Altraide and apparently he has been speaking with the "CEO of Unbound studios." about how the game is supposedly "one of the first games on the [Nvidia Tegra K1 mobile chipset]."

Here are a couple selected quotes from Dagogo Altradia regarding the game:
-found on YT
The screenshots were taken directly from the Nvidia Tegra K1 "Denver" Trust me, I had a difficult time believing it at first too.

Direct quote from the CEO (game has been in development for 2 years):

"The screenshots are indeed taken using the Tegra K1 chip playing the game at 2560x1600 resolution with Ultra graphics setting."

Just to confirm the "Denver" K1 chip is used for the trailer, screenshots. But both of the K1 chips are capable of running the "Ultra Graphics" setting, the Denver chip will get even more detail when on the "Ultra Graphics" setting than the other K1 chip or any other chipset. This is because it is a 64 bit chip, letting us use higher quality textures and fast render rates...
also we are working closely with Nvidia to get the best experience for the final product."

As you said I don't think racing games are particularly hard to get a high FPS on. Take a look at Real Racing 3. Most phones could handle that fine at a decent frame rate and it was near last gen graphics.

The other SOC's probably aren't going to look as good as Denver but regardless, it's a leap above anything we've previously seen.
-found on YT
Haha it's simple. I got approached by the game makers about a game in development that's running on a state of the art mobile chipset.
I looked at the graphics and was amazed. After confirming that this was all SOC native, I thought it was clear that people should know about this.
I'm just interested in the state of the art; showing people what's just around the corner in the world of technology!
-found on G+
Talking with the CEO of a game studio. Should be doing some videos for one of the first games on the NVIDIA Tegra K1!
I've seen some exclusive in-game screenshots from the K1 at 2560x1600 and it's no joke.

Their social media channels are as follows:
Unbound Game Studios on Vimeo
ColdfusTion aka Dagogo Altradia on Facebook
ColdfusTion aka Dagogo Altradia on YouTube
ColdfusTion aka Dagogo Altradia on Twitter
ColdfusTion aka Dagogo Altradia on Google+
ColdfusTion aka Dagogo Altradia on LinkedIn

Let's get rid of this IP thieving parasite.

Last edited:
From the first video:

R-Racing: The Real Racing Expieience :lol:

Please forward this information to SMS/WMD so something can be done about it.

From the first video:

R-Racing: The Real Racing Expieience :lol:

Please forward this information to SMS/WMD so something can be done about it.
I've Tweeted a link to this page to @WMDCARS. Doubt they will see my tweet or anyone elses so somebody needs to post it on their forums.

Good job team.

I would've preferred litigation though. Nevertheless, I expect a full public apology from him. Stuff like this is what makes this industry, and more importantly the racing game genre, so difficult to work in.

Last edited:
Like I said, I'll keep you updated with what I can legally. The devs are aware now, and it's up to them to take the appropriate action, whatever that may be.

Back