r10 wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter petergyht
  • 12 comments
  • 668 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can find one in the Audi dealership

Your welcome
 
r r r r r r r r r r .. there you go mate 10 of them !! Seriously though place an add in the market place someone will trade with you.
 
no i dont have enough so i want to trade for a r10
 
If you get stuck i'll trade you one on the 24th of January (this year).
 
post this at market place
 
I legitimately bought mine today. Peace of crap IMO. Someone will come in saying it just needs tuned, but my first experience of it was so much worse than of any other LMP car.
 
I legitimately bought mine today. Peace of crap IMO. Someone will come in saying it just needs tuned, but my first experience of it was so much worse than of any other LMP car.

It just needs tuning imo :)
 
I legitimately bought mine today. Peace of crap IMO. Someone will come in saying it just needs tuned, but my first experience of it was so much worse than of any other LMP car.

I agree , its the slowest LMP car i ever drove in GT5
You can get the 908 HDI FAB for 750k less , & its way faster :sly:
 
Closing this one too - the marketplace thread can stay open.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back