[R2 Results] S.O.T.B

• Thread starter Mr P
  • 27 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
round3results.jpg

Congrats to Hotboi for taking the win and Veilside for taking 2nd with Kart38 just a fraction behind and filling out the Podium ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ :cheers:
Well done to everyone else for some very sweet times and now we have some very interesting totals from both rounds :cool:

Thanks to everyone who took part ... and could the top 5 please post those replays and everyone else who would like to ... ๐Ÿ‘

Cheers
Ron.

I will upload my replay in about 30 mins when I'm done with some other stuff :)

Got me by a hair there Ron, nice job :D

crongrats to everyone else too ๐Ÿ‘

ntcs btw~

nice 2nd veil... im sure with more time you woulda been closer

nice 3rd kart.. haha callin me a kid.. it was an inside joke~ dont be so quick to judge

Attachments

• 57.375.max
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
i knew you were quicker. it had nothing to do with that. anyway, after being 0.4 up on me after t3 you should have maybe had a quicker lap.

jokes. well done.

Well done everyone above me ๐Ÿ‘

And hard luck everyone below me :P

See ya's in next weeks results :cheers:

Nice times, well done curtis and kart, very close this week. Altouth there was 0.4 left for me, i had not much time to develop so im happy with my time anyways.

I will post my replay asap i got home. :)

yes, inside jokes, but after a win or results, i think jokes are something apart, and we shall be mates. ;)

Before results its ok, but after results i generally donยดt joke.

veilsidebr
Altouth there was 0.4 left for me, i had not much time to develop so im happy with my time anyways.

Ooh boy, here we go again. "if i'd given it some more effort, i'd done a lot better'' and assorted crap. ๐Ÿ‘Ž Grow up dude.

ac.cobra427
Ooh boy, here we go again. "if i'd given it some more effort, i'd done a lot better'' and assorted crap. ๐Ÿ‘Ž Grow up dude.

lol haha...... :cheers:

before atacking me, grow up you and read some posts above mines, and so u will see who shall grow up. ;)

Wonderful times guys!

I'm gonna do a veil and say, i didnt put all my effort in ๐Ÿ’ก

With some more time im sure i could have a 1'57 :lol:

Seriously though, I was happy with my time and yes i could go faster but we always can.

top 10 again :cheers:

Congrats to all drivers, especially hotboi for a super fast lap :cheers: ๐Ÿ‘

veilsidebr
lol haha...... :cheers:

before atacking me, grow up you and read some posts above mines, and so u will see who shall grow up. ;)

Just quit it Veil. ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Woh,,,great run h0t6o4b0i,much respect for your driving.
Congrats with your win ๐Ÿ‘
Also Veil and Kart with their podium spots. :)

Enjoyed this round very much,thanks to Ron.

Amazing time, hotboi. ๐Ÿ‘
Congrats to you, to the rest of the podium and to everybody else, who had fun. :cheers:

Great race, Ron. ๐Ÿ‘
I worked my arse out of my pants to get under the 2 minute marque and loved every second of it. :D

Congrats to the podium guys :cheers:

Noticed during the week that 210 top speed was much faster, but I was only marginally faster with it than with 230. Don't know how you guys could drive that fast with it ๐Ÿ‘ , I didn't like it at all :grumpy:

Have fun next round :cool:

Congrats to hotboi for a stunning time and also to veil and kart for beating me.Well done to those 1'57's and ofcourse to everybody else who have done well!:cheers:

Here's my replay:

Attachments

• 57.743.max
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
Thanks guys I have both and will watch them tonight ๐Ÿ‘

Could Veil and Hugo please post the replay for this round also? .. so as we can wrap it up :cool:

Here's mine :)

Attachments

• SOTB Race 2 Hugo.max
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
I just viewed Zoky, Kart and Hugo's replays for this Round ๐Ÿ‘
All 3 laps are clean as a whistle and it was a pleasure to watch them :cool:
Well done guys! :cheers:

Back